Search This Blog

Thursday 30 October 2014

LACC Predator Pairs Open 2014

 


 


LACC Predator Pairs Open 2014


On Sunday November 9th my fishing partner and I will be taking part in the inaugural LACC Predator Pairs Open.


Set to be a very exciting friendly fishing competition with trophies going to the top three teams for longest length of fish which can include Pike, Perch, Zander and Chub caught during the day. To my knowledge this is the first of its kind in the UK and will be the first that I will be fishing in. Part of the fun of this competition is not only being able to fish in a team but being able to select a team name as well as exchange some friendly competitive banter over social media.


My fishing partner and I have called ourselves the Quantum Battleshads after our favourite lures and whilst this event is classed as a friendly one there will be some serious competition and we are looking forward to pitting our angling skills against a field of very experienced anglers. “WISH US LUCK” . The stretch of water we will be fishing is known to produce good numbers of Zander Perch and Pike so should be good.


Please visit the LACC website for the full details on the event by clicking here


If you would like to receive monthly updates on my fishing experiences please feel free to sign up with your email address by visiting my home page or clicking here



LACC Predator Pairs Open 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment