Search This Blog

Wednesday 31 December 2014

BLAC Q7 2015 Chew Valley Reservoir

The British Lure Angling Championship would not be the same with out it, the BLAC Q7 2015 will be held on the great Chew Valley Reservoir. Home to the best population of double figure pike in the UK In my opinion and not doing to badly with the perch either. In both the days I fished Chew in 2014 there was big pike and perch being caught, I am really excited to be fishing this event again in 2015 as I like all the other competing anglers will get the opportunity to land some true monsters. Good luck to all the other competitors I look forward to seeing you there.


 


For the full event details and how to enter please contact the BLAC team at their website here



BLAC Q7 2015 Chew Valley Reservoir

No comments:

Post a Comment