Search This Blog

Monday 17 March 2014

British Lure Angling Championship - Round 3 - Chew Valley Reservoir

British Lure Angling Championships 2014The British Lure Angling Championship at Chew Valley Reservoir will be the start of this competition for me and what a fantastic location to kick it off. This is the third major for me this year and one that I am really looking forward to fishing as I have expectations that this place will afford most anglers fantastic fishing I can imagine quite a few personal bests will be beaten during this day.  I myself will be doing my best to ensure I beat my own PB.


All the details and rules for the British Lure Angling Championship by Fox Rage can be found on the official website by clicking here


 



British Lure Angling Championship - Round 3 - Chew Valley Reservoir

No comments:

Post a Comment