Search This Blog

Friday 18 April 2014

Team England Lure Squad Trials - Llangors Lake - The Grand Final

Team England Lure Squad Trials


I made it ! I am really pleased to be able to say I have made it to the grand final for the Team England Lure trials. I fished in both the Esthwaite and Bewl trials along some other great anglers and am really looking forward to this final. On the day there is going to be 20 anglers in total including the 2013 national team. Not only is there the potential to land a fish of a life time on this water but the other 19 anglers that will be there are a brilliant bunch of guys with some big names, as this is over a two day period it should be a great chance to learn a lot about the other guys and possibly learn a few new tricks that I can use in the future. I have started doing my homework on the water and the techniques that  are working and have started formulating my plans all that left now is to get on the water and battle it out for my place in the team. All the best to the other 19 anglers tight lines


All the details for the Team England Lure Squad Trials at Llangors lake can be found by visiting the official website by clicking here



Team England Lure Squad Trials - Llangors Lake - The Grand Final

No comments:

Post a Comment